The Temporary Solutions Group continue to operate as safely as possible, allowing customers to remain at home during home repairs. We want to reassure clients, customers and staff that we are doing all we can to ensure all parties remain safe, whilst continuing to provide emergency temporary facilities to homes across the UK.
Risk assessments and working processes are reviewed regularly to ensure we are doing the utmost to protect our customers and staff during this time.
- All new instructions deliveries/collections have been qualified as symptom free from coronavirus.
- All staff continue to wear protective clothing including disposable gloves and face masks.
- Customers requested to inform our staff if they are displaying any symptoms related to COVID-19. Our staff can then make an informed assessment.
- Minimizing contact upon delivery/installation/collection – calling prior to arrival as opposed to ringing doorbell, demonstrating products via video calls/calls
- Products are always thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before the next hire. We also ensure stock rotation which means no units will go from one customer to another without a break of 3 days in between hires.
- Where possible, we will continue to provide external product options which are available across our range of solutions.
- When it is necessary for our staff to enter the customer’s home to complete installation, we will insist that customers and staff adhere to the government’s 2-meter social distancing recommendations as a minimum. Ideally, we ask that customer are not in the same rooms whilst works are completed for both customer and staff safety.
- Any surfaces we touch will be wiped down with anti- bacterial solution.
- We will not be using PDAs or any other form of electronic device.
- Should these conditions not be met, our staff will retreat to the vehicle and it may result in a failed delivery. If you have any specific concerns Our staff are more than happy to discuss any concerns with you.
- Any site visit/product handover instruction will be carried out via Facetime, video, or call.
- Our stock levels remain healthy and delivery lead times are unaffected.
- All staff are checked for indication of fever or cough before travelling.
- Office staff will continue to work from home. Upon their return to the office, desks will be positioned 2-meters apart to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
- Production staff continue to operate safely –reduce the number of staff in one building at one time, manufacturing currently taking place on two sites to provide more space for staff with one-way systems in place, minimizing the risk of transmission
- Strict cleaning processes in place in both manufacturing sites with a focus on high-traffic areas.
- Handwashing facilities and hand-sanitization reminders are sent regularly with posters in place.
- TKC continue to use fixed teams and allocate the same vehicles to the same partners where possible.
We will continue to assess our practices alongside government guidelines and should anything change, we will provide immediate updates.
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.